Friday, October 29, 2010

the story behind unferth

 Beowulf judges people without the slightest idea of there history. He has no clue to why I killed my brother or anyone else. He just assumed that I did those deeds for no good reason, but if that were true than how is it possible that I of all people became one of the king's royal knights. One of the king's finest knights. As I have already said before Beowulf is naive. His judgements and self righteous loathment of other people have been assumed with out knowing there history or background. He acts so high and mighty about everything almost as if he knows everything and no one know more than him, but my childhood was much different from his I was never related to royalty not in the slightest way. Beowulf on the other hand was and because of this our were very different from one another. Thing might have been different if he was in position. The one who talks about when you have your back turned. They talk of your dark past things that no man should ever have to think about. I am simply terrified by the mere thought of there face. It was horrible having their blood on my hand. Their lifeless bodies on the ground with no pulse. I had lived with them all my life and now its all gone. They can never be brought back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment