Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the early days

 I have heard tales of a young boy named Beowulf and of how his idiotic ways almost got him killed. His journey into the cave more than proves that. Simply the thought of that vulgar name Beowulf is enough to make me feel ill and his adventures make me sick to my stomach. I would rather fight all the creatures of darkness than hear one more word of his vile quests. He is nothing more than a foolish brat who got in weigh over his head and to my surprise he made it out alive. Those who call him a great hero are nothing more pitiful, pathetic, little ingrates who can not see what is right in front. He's nothing more than a sham, a fake. I am dumb founded by their amasement at the thought of someone like Beowulf, who had slayn a sea serphant. I could have done this with my eyes closed if my lord had asked it of me, but if they wish to beleive such a fairy tale that is there problem. However, I will not be fooled by such an obvious ruse. They will all rue the day they put their faith in that child who blindly risked his life for no reason. When the day comes that they need a hero and ask for Beowulf's help who will surely fail that is when I will be there to save them. Then they will finally know who is the real hero, the one who has been protecting them for all these year and everyone will know of the mighty warrior Unferth who had triumphed where Beowulf failed.


3 comments:

  1. Hello, there. I completely understand your distaste for Beowulf, perhaps tenfold, but I must say that he is quite a powerful man. Perhaps I fell on the wrong side of his blade, but have you considered that, maybe, their faith in him isn't as blind as it may seem?

    Take my word for it; there's something about that Beowulf. He may be completely despicable- over this, I cannot argue- but he will be something great and terrible, I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Grendel and I feel exactly as you do, Bewulf is a lucky little ingrate that killed a few monsters. He's done nothing great, he killed some sea monsters i mean little kids that fish do that. He's gettin in way over his head. I wish he would just die,choke on his own blood during battle and die. I have to go, watching wrestling; bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unferth you and I have the same thoughts. Yes Beowulf is brave but can you actually tell me he only killed me and my mother for loyalty? If you were there when he sliced my head off you would of seen the hatred in his eyes. Beowulf is brvae but he is also a monster. Beowulf will always be great to other but for "us" he will always have a part that is strange.

    ReplyDelete