Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beowulf's triumph over Grendell

   
http://cghub.com/images/view/2780/


It  seems that Beowulf has defeated Grendell, the monster that has plaiged us for so long. Beowulf is incourageable his methods are so dispicable. There is no point in fighting a monster with out your sword. I could have done that too, but I felt ill at the time. All it would taken me would have been one fierce blow from my arm to knock that monster to the devil's domain. A place that no mortal should have to go to. Since, Beowulf was there at the time he killed him instead, but if he wasn't there he would have to face my wrath the likes of which he has never seen before. Beowulf may think he is the best, but he is nothing more than a weasel. He had stolen my prey and my chance of fame. Their maybe some who doubt what I say today, but one day they will all see my power and know that I am a better warrior than Beowulf could ever be. I am sure that I will have my chance to prove it one day and when that glorious day comes Beowulf will have to acknowledge once and for all that I am better than him ha ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Unferth,

    Even though i'm dead because of Beowulf I like your style. You don't like him either and if he didn't take me by suprised it wouldn't of been me dead maybe it would be him. I think you're better than Beowulf and if I was alive right now i'll be your number one fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gee, thanks for rubbing it in my face. That really hurt, you know. Do you have any idea of what it's like to type with one hand simply because you are unable to do anything else? Do you know how long it takes me to type my posts, and the care I put into them because of it?

    But I digress. I am not sure if you would have really defeated the likes of me- by that, I mean no offence- but were you to catch me in my more malleable moods, I might have let you off with as little as a scratch, or a nibble. I can't say that I was in such a way that night, but that really was instrumental in Beowulf's victory over me, wasn't it?

    I would be more careful next time, if there were a "next time." How sad.

    ReplyDelete